Shivalik Agro Poly Products Ltd. (SAP) manufactures wide width low-density polyethylene film (LDPE) under the brand name of 'Shivathene'. These LDPE films find extensive use in industries such as agriculture, water management, packaging, construction, defense etc.
Range: 100 microns (400 gauge/0.1 mm) to 2000 microns (8000 gauge/2.0 mm)
Standards: BIS 2508:1984
Colors: Available in black and natural colors
• Lightweight and flexible
• Excellent tensile and tear strength
• Puncture resistant
• Dimensionally stable
• Non-toxic and inert
• Highly tolerant to various weather conditions
• Extremely tough
• Excellent weldability and seamability
• Does not become brittle with age and use
• Agricultural purposes- food grain covers, tarpaulins, silos; fumigation covers etc.
• Lining of canals, distributaries, ponds & reservoirs
• Waterproofing roofs, basements, flooring & underground structures
• Covering of food grains, fertilizers, cotton, chemicals cement etc.
• Covers for sports stadiums, grounds & swimming pools
• Emergency shelter houses during natural disasters
• Lining of industrial effluent tanks & salt pans
• Underlay for concrete roads, bridges & runways