SAP manufactures black LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene) tarpaulins meant for multi-utility storage. These tarpaulins are used for covering various types of materials in both indoor and outdoor settings. They are used for covering materials where the constructed storage capacity is inadequate or is unavailable.
Black LDPE Tarpaulins are normally used for covering agricultural produce, industrial products and are also used in transportation.
Thickness: 250 to 400 microns
Standards: BIS 2508:1984
• Totally waterproof
• Light weight & easy to handle
• Wide width with minimum no of joints
• Triple heat sealed for strength
• Tear resistant
• Puncture resistant
• UV resistant
• Low permeability
• Easy to repair
• Inert & non-toxic
• Storage of Kharif crops such as maize, paddy, cotton, soyabean, cotton etc.
• Making temporary relief shelters
• Covering of machines & materials
• Packaging of machines and material