Why Us ?
For more than 3 decades now,
SAP has maintained its dominant position in the Indian plastics industry. We've
continuously strived to meet our clients' expectations and judging by the
back-to-back orders, we feel we've succeeded so far. Over the years, our list
of loyal customers has only grown, thanks to the continuous addition of new
innovative products to go along with our existing ones.
Some of the major projects/orders that we've
executed (apart from the regular sales) are:
• HDPE film valued at 4.40
Crores for Utility Energytech &
Engineers Pvt. Ltd. (UEEPL), Hisar, Haryana. UEEPL is a unit of Reliance
• HDPE film valued at 1.5 Crores for Reliance Innoventures Pvt. Ltd., Yamunanagar, Haryana
• Various grades of LDPE & HDPE films for Hindalco Industries Ltd., Renusagar Power Division, UP. The total
value of the orders was 1.36 Crores.
• LDPE film valued at 0.52 Crores for Tata Chemicals, Mithapur, Gujarat
• Waterproof coating work at Panipat Refinery of IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.). The total area covered was
approx. 27,000 square metres .
• Sound-insulation paint work at Rail
Coach Factory, Kapurthala, Punjab. A total of 605 railway coaches had their